El Jefe 5 K Run Foam Machine also know as The El Jefe returns in a more compact and portable body. It still lacks the hanging bracket. It has holes for hanging hooks. It lacks a stand. It’s new and improved. It’s so simple that you should make it yourself. We tell you how. We have several options for you and your El Jefe. We do not sell the El Jefe Foam Machine for the following reasons:
- It’s loud
- It doesn’t have a hanging bracket or anywhere for an easy to use stand to attach to
- It draws 8 amps of power which means it requires it’s own dedicated circuit.
- It spins at 3500 rpm. Get your hand in that fan blade and you lose it.
- It’s simply a fan with $4.50 worth of pvc attached and then covered by some sports mesh. We’ll give you these parts with the purchase of 32 foam powder packs.
- We sell quality equipment that our customers love so we refuse to sell this. That’s why we give it away.
- Yes, it cranks out the foam. If you need tons and tons of foam quickly and you have enough labor and time then this is one economical way to go on a high output foam machine.
Buy 64 powder packs and we include the bag that attaches to the front of the machine that you make yourself. Spend $465 on Foam Powder Packs and we include the pvc sprayer arm. Spend more than $1100 on Foam Powder Packs and we give you the machine for free with your purchase. We do not sell this machine by itself. We offer it as part of one of several Dr. Party Dance Foam Concentrate packages. This is not available for sale by itself. You may buy an alternative fan yourself here as well. http://zoomblowers.com/ventilators or try this link too.